We’re looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Executives.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality leads and must have core expertise in the sales process. They will also be responsible for drafting and implementing efficient sales strategies, project estimates, and monthly milestones.
As a business development manager, you’ll need to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities—including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, partnerships, products and services—or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization.
- Generate leads and engage with prospective clients.
- Meet with clients face-to-face or over the phone.
- Foster and develop relationships with clients.
- Understand the needs of the clients and be able to respond effectively.
- Think strategically to advance and enhance the company by creating weekly goals and sales estimates.
- Professional knowledge is maintained and promoted through networking, presentations, events, and education.
- Create customer contracts; depending on the size of the company, this work may be delegated to another person or less formal agreements used.
- deep understanding of the companies’ goods or services and be able to advise others on them.
- Communicate with the logistics, warehouse, and finance teams.
- With the marketing department, go over strategic campaigns and methodologies.
- Take a look at strategies to help the business operate efficiently.
- Observe trends and developments in the business environment.
- leads to creating sales campaign plans.
- Pricing through negotiations with clients.
- raise the company’s value.
- Create the company’s sales and marketing plan.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business\ Communication. (optional)
- Good communication skills, Verbal and Written.
- Ability to achieve monthly targets.