Our company is growing rapidly and is looking for a Front-End Developer.
To join our growing team, please review the list of Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Coding/Debugging, Testing, and Documentation of software components for Web/Mobile UI/Backend
- Create programs in compliance with established practices and standards
- We anticipate that every member of our team will offer original solutions to our technical issues.
- Ensure that any developed code is unit tested and well-documented.
- Test and debug Front-End code
- In-depth understanding of the entire Web, Software Development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Exhibit effective communication with the management and the rest of the team.
- Prototype concepts quickly to see what works and how to take them to the next level.
- Work closely with lead developers to create products and solutions for various infrastructure and user concerns.
- Maintain standards compliance
- Candidates may possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. [Optional]
- Experience running the full software development lifecycle – problem definition, design, development, testing, demoing, and supporting production use of the features you own.
- Deep understanding of development using ReactJS
- Basic experience integrating with REST APIs, Redux & Context APIs
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools/software quickly
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of modern open-source technologies like:
- Basic JS and its Framework [React JS, Express JS, Vue.JS, Angular JS, jQuery, Node JS, Element JS]
- Basic CSS and Its Framework [Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS, Vanilla CSS]
- HTML, HTML5
- Integration: Context API / Redux / REST API
- Basic understanding and experience with web design, responsive design, web standards, and UI/UX best practices, including software.
- Basic Django Backend
- Basic understanding UI/UX Designing Tools like Figma, Stretch, and Adobe XD.