Our company is growing rapidly and is looking for a Lead Front-End Developer.
To join our growing team, please review the list of Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Coding/Debugging, Testing, and Documentation of software components for Web/Mobile UI/Backend
- Enhancements, Maintenance, and Support of existing applications.
- Create programs in compliance with established practices and standards.
- We anticipate that every team member will offer original solutions to our technical issues.
- Ensure that any developed code is unit tested and well-documented.
- Test and debug front-end code.
- Develop features in the product.
- Troubleshoot defects identified by QC or consumers, and quickly updates to any developer platform changes.
- Create functional requirement guidelines and documents.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Building a Team and guiding them.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Excellent ability to handle multiple and analyze the data.
- Experience as a Front-End Developer for 3+ years.
- Creativity, ability to make relevant technology and architectural choices.
- The potential to develop Front-end code that is scalable and fully functional.
- Ability to create reusable, effective systems that power advanced web and mobile applications.
- The ability to develop software features that are stable, strong, and easy to use for both our internal teams and client base.
- Working knowledge of the whole software development lifecycle, including problem formulation, design, programming, testing, demoing, and supporting use of the features you own in production
- Knowledge of modern open-source technologies like:
- Basic JS and its Framework [React JS, Express JS, Vue.JS, Angular JS, jQuery, Node JS, Element JS]
- Basic CSS and Its Framework [Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS, Vanilla CSS]
- HTML, HTML5
- Integration: Context API / Redux / REST API
- Basic understanding and experience with web design, responsive design, web standards, and UI/UX best practices, including software.
- Basic Django Backend.
- UI/UX Designing Tools like Figma, Stretch, and Adobe XD.